The introduction of flexibility in KBBC’s educational programmes promotes academic profundity and also enhances intellectual broadness which ultimately provides the individual with adequate knowledge. KBBC certificate programmes could be done in a short period of 2 weeks to 6 months depending upon the course nature and content. Diploma programmes usually have duration of 9 months to 1 year (about 2 semester periods). The Bachelor degree programmes take up to 3 years to complete. In rare circumstances, students could complete their programmes in 4 years.
KBBC offers the following programmes in Business
PROGRAMMES OF STUDY
Certificate Social Media
BS Business Administration
BA International Relations
BA Media Communications
Association of Chartered and Certified Accountants (ACCA)
ACCA Accounts Professional Qualification
We offer ACCA Accountancy courses. Obtaining ACCA Accountancy qualification makes you a global accountant. Currently, ACCA has 503,000 students in 179 countries of the world. In other words, ACCA is the most widely recognized and credible professional accountancy programme of the world.
The initial qualifications to pursue ACCA Accountancy courses;
- Those without experience and the requisite qualifications can start with the foundation courses (To be explained further when you contact our administration)
- Those with 3 GCEs and 2 A levels in 5 separate subjects including mathematics and English or their equivalent. In addition, 3 years work experience is needed to complete 13 examinations (if no exemptions are given) which could take up to 3 or 4 years to accomplish.
- Become a student member of ACCA
- Flexibility in studying the programme
- Qualification is globally recognized
- ACCA UK is always ready to offer support where necessary
- Only payment for examinations registered
For more details about ACCA Accountancy Qualification, contact KBBC either by the phone number on the website or email: firstname.lastname@example.org