Faculty of Business
The introduction of flexibility in KBBC’s educational programs promotes academic profundity and also enhances intellectual broadness which ultimately provides the individual with adequate knowledge. KBBC certificate programs could be done in a short period of 2 weeks to 6 months depending upon the course nature and content. Diploma programs usually have duration of 9 months to 1 year (about 2 semester periods). The Bachelor degree programs take up to 3 years to complete. In rare circumstances, students could complete their programs in 4 years.
KBBC offers the following programs in Business
PROGRAMS OF STUDY
BS Business Administration
BA International Relations
Certificate Social Media
Diploma Social Media
BA Media Communications
Association of Chartered and Certified Accountants (ACCA)
ACCA Accounts Professional Qualification
We offer ACCA Accountancy courses. Obtaining ACCA Accountancy qualification makes you a global accountant. Currently, ACCA has 503,000 students in 179 countries of the world. In other words, ACCA is the most widely recognized and credible professional accountancy program of the world.
The initial qualifications to pursue ACCA Accountancy courses;
- Those without experience and the requisite qualifications can start with the foundation courses (To be explained further when you contact our administration)
- Those with 3 GCEs and 2 A levels in 5 separate subjects including mathematics and English or their equivalent. In addition, 3 years work experience is needed to complete 13 examinations (if no exemptions are given) which could take up to 3 or 4 years to accomplish.
- Become a student member of ACCA
- Flexibility in studying the program
- Qualification is globally recognized
- ACCA UK is always ready to offer support where necessary
- Only payment for examinations registered
For more details about ACCA Accountancy Qualification, contact KBBC either by the phone number on the website or email: firstname.lastname@example.org