Legal Matters

KBBC attracts students from all over the world. Hence, the need to help procure travelling visas for our students who choose onsite studies. To facilitate and expedite action on the procurement of visa to travel to the Netherlands and other legal issues, KBBC has established  the office of legal Affairs. The creation of the legal office attests to importance our institution places on legal issues.

Legal residence permit for study

Any non-EU citizen who wishes to study at Kings Bible and Business College in the Netherlands, is required by law to have a provisional residence permit (MVV) and a resident permit.

What are the conditions for this resident permit?

. A demonstration of sufficient financial means a student possesses. The details of this proof can be read on the website of the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Service (under the title (study).

. At least 50% of the required credits for each academic year are met. This conforms to study progress monitoring also found at website of the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Service.

Dutch and EU students are not required to apply for residence permit to study at KBBC. Dutch and EU students are only expected to attach copies of their passports or identity card on the first day of enrolment.